Engineering, Procedure Provider for Load Out, Ballasting Calculation, Tie-Down Design and Transportation Analysis.
- MARINE CONSULTANT
- MARINE ENGINEERING
- MARINE SUPERVISION AND ASSESSMENT
- TECHNICAL INSPECTION SERVICES/ MATERIAL VERIFICATION
- MATERIAL SUPPLY
The following are the main subject areas for the Marine, Offshore, Engineering Services of Marine Systems :
MARINE CONSULTANT :
– Ship Design (For Structural; Steel, Alluminium, Fibre Glass, Wooden)
– Ship Modification
– Provide for Drawings, Manual and Procedure
MARINE ENGINEERING :
– Feasibility Study
– Technical Analysis
– Engineering Calculation
– Technical Supporting for Marine Survey
– Training for Barge Master, Surveyorship, and Draft Survey
MARINE SUPERVISION AND ASSESSMENT:
– Ship Repair
– New Ship Building
– Marine Project
Shipment Warranty Survey/ Marine Warranty Survey for Load Out & Towing
Ballast Deballasting Calculation During Load Out, Deck Strength, Longitudinal Strength Calculation and Stability Analysis During Load Out
TECHNICAL INSPECTION SERVICES/ MATERIAL VERIFICATION
- Inspection of delivered goods to verify its compliance with Company Specification and Purchase Order required.
– Material supply for oil and gas sector such as offshore platform and onshore facilities.
Intact, Damage, and Wind Stability Analysis for Towing
Inspection of delivered goods to verify its compliance with Company Specification and Purchase Order required.